Nutriorg Ancient Immunity Kit include Vedic Chyawanprash is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic formula in the form of a multi-herbal Chywanprash. It is less sweet than other such products to increase its nutritional value and be less on calories. Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is sustainably collected from the Himalayan wild forests by Apis dorsata laboriosa, the Himalayan honey bee & Apis cerana indica, the Indian honey bee, where flowering trees and plants grow in abundance (never sprayed with chemicals).
• Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is rejuvenating and energizing, as it is rich in Vitamin C.
• The Nutriorg Vedic Chyawanprash is a combination of 48 herbs and 6 other ingredients.
• Take Chyawanprash morning and evening one tea spoon with milk.
How to use:-
• Adults 2-3 teaspoons, children 1-2 teaspoons twice daily.
• For better results use the Diabetic care Kit regularly.
• Mix 1 tbsp of High Altitude Honey in 200ml of Lukewarm water and consume early morning
• Use honey as a natural alternative of sugar for sweetening.
• Consume twice a day preferably (Morning and Evening).
• For better results use the Ancient Immunity MasterKit regularly