Kadha is an Ayurvedic home remedy that could defend you, make you more sustainable from within and also aids in fighting seasonal ailments. Kaadha is originally an Ayurvedic drink prepared with specific herbs and spices that are boiled in water to draw out their essential benefits. With a variety of whole spices, ingredients and herbs easily found in an Indian household, the concoction is an inexpensive home remedy to strengthen your immunity and fight germs.The Giloy plant is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used and advocated in Indian medicine for ages. Its benefits to boosting digestion and immunity. In Sanskrit, called ‘Amrita’, which translates to ‘the root of immortality’, due of its abundant medicinal properties. The stem of Giloy is of the highest utility.Nutriorg Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is as old to mankind as any other crucial ingredient bearing abundant benefits as a food, as a medicinal preparation or any other miscellaneous uses.
Cinnamon and ginger aid digestion, which is a chief organ of the immune system
Black pepper prevents common cold. And since pepper is also high in Vitamin C it acts as a great antioxidant.
• Giloy, Neem, and Tulsi possess a number of properties that boost immunity
• Nutriorg Certified Organic Honey is good source of energy.
• Nutriorg certified organic honey is great for weight management when it combines with nutriorg Apple Cider Vinegar.
How to use:-
• Mix 15-20 ml Giloy Neem & Tulsi Juice and a dash of High Altitude Honey in a glass of lukewarm water twice a day preferably
in the morning in an empty stomach.
• Take ½ tablespoon of the Nutriorg Kwath Kaadha and bring it to a boil for 10 minutes, strain and pour and add ½ a tablespoon
of the Nutriorg High Altitude Honey and mix it well.
• Consume 15-30 mins prior to breakfast.
• Use the pack for a minimum of 15 days regularly for noticeable results