Nutriorg Rolled Oats are loaded with important vitamins, minerals, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin B3. Nutriorg Certified Organic Rolled Oats are gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals and fibers. When processed, the whole grains of oats are first steamed to make them soft and pliable, then pressed to flatten them. Nutriorg Gluten Free Rolled Oats can help support weight loss because their high fiber content makes you feel full. Rolled oats are a great way to fill your need for comforting carbs without consuming too many calories.
- Nutriorg Gluten Free Rolled Oats supports weight loss due to their high fiber content.
- Oats are a great source of complex carbohydrates that provides a lot of energy.
- Oats are rich in soluble fibers which help in weight management.
- The Nutriorg Gluten Free Rolled Oats are protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat.
- Rolled oats cook faster than steel-cut oats, absorb more liquid, and hold their shape relatively well during cooking.
- Bring 1 cup of water or milk to a boil in a small saucepan.
•Stir in 1/2 cup of Nutriorg Rolled oats and reduce heat to medium;
•Add a pinch of salt (for salty Taste) or a spoon of Nutriorg Certified Organic Honey (For Sweetening Purpose)
•Cook well, stir occasionally, for 5 minutes.
•Remove from heat.
•Cover and let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
•If using a microwave combine 1 cup water or milk with Nutriorg Rolled Oats 1/2 cup and a pinch of salt (for salty Taste).
There are no reviews yet.