Nutriorg Tropical Immunity Kitinclude Organic Jamun Honey is sourced from bees that feed and forage primarily on wild forest Jamun blossoms. It is collected from Dudua National Park & Sunderbans and harvested in June/July when the flowers blossom.Coconut oil is one of the most beneficial oils known to mankind and is multi-purpose oil used for cooking, application on skin and hair, aiding weight loss, treating infections, improving digestion and building the body’s immune system. Extra Virgin Coconut oil has earned popularity across the world for its wondrous healing effects.
How to use:-
• Nutriorg Certified Organic Jamun Honey is good source of energy.
• Extra Virgin Coconut Oil improves the digestive system and helps in absorption of nutrients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids
• It speeds up healing process of damaged tissues, when applied on infected areas it accelerates healing
• It works against bacteria and fungus which makes it ideal for application on the hair and skin to keep it smooth, allergy free and healthy.
• It is naturally rich in the flavor of Jamun
• Take Extra Virgin Coconut Oil morning and evening one tea spoon.
• You can also use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil as a Salad dressing.
• Mix 1 tbsp of Organic Jamun Honey in 200ml of Lukewarm water and consume early morning
• Use honey as a natural alternative of sugar for sweetening.
• Consume twice a day preferably (Morning and Evening).
• For better results use the Tropical Immunity Kit regularly.