Browntop millet is a warm season annual grass that is a heavy seed producer. This millet seed is grown in a variety of soils and climates. Browntop millet is used as a wild life food plot crop, livestock summer grazing crop, for erosion control, hay production and as a food grain crop.
1) Gives a solid kickstart to your morning. Helps retain nutrients, increases stamina and keeps you active by boosting your metabolism. It is enriched with protein, fibre, minerals such as iron, calcium, zinc, potassium, magnesium. It has a lower glycemic index .
2) Browntop Millet is rich in fibre, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and many other important minerals. It also has a low GI. Two times more dietary fibre than white rice .
3) In earlier days, one bowl of millet daliya used to be entire lunch. Due to heavy dietary fibers, it is a wholesome lunch and is a very good source of energy. You can make a variety of gluten-free dishes with our Browntop Millet like khichdi, idli, porridge, stir-fries and dosas.
4) Free from Preservatives ,Free from Additives ,Free from Pesticides We at Gudmom directly sources it from a natural farmer, one that prides itself on growing organic made using traditional methods cultivated by tribals. In a market where there are plenty of cheap alternatives and knock-off varieties are available, Gudmom is the most authentic you can get. In addition, the fair prices we pay to our suppliers.
5) Made in India , We at Gudmom pursue excellence at every step. After all, we are committed to our tradition of bringing the most authentic meal to your table. With our passion for flavour, we are committed to provide our consumers and customers with the highest quality products. the strict quality control measures we adopt and the high-quality packaging that we use necessitate a certain premium. Quality after all can never cut corners!
Ruhanika (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
Dev (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Falguni (verified owner) –
Surender (verified owner) –