Our organic peanut oil comes from the western region of Rajasthan. Organic Peanut Oil is extracted using the cold-pressing technique, which retains antioxidants and all the nutrients in the oil. It is ideal for use in deep frying as its high smoke point leads to lower oil retention in fried foods. Free from cholesterol, trans-fats and low in saturated fats it contains phytosterols, which helps in lowering cholesterol levels and preventing heart disease. It also has the antioxidants-resveratrol and Vitamin E.
How To Use:-
- Ensure the oil is at room temperature.
- Use a clean spoon or measuring cup to pour out the desired amount.
- Use for stir-frying, sautéing, or deep-frying.
- It has a high smoke point, making it suitable for high-temperature cooking without burning.
- Add a nutty flavor and aroma to your dishes.
- Use as a dressing for salads or a dip for bread.
- It can be used in baking recipes as a substitute for other oils or fats.
- Store in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness.
- Enjoy the unique taste and health benefits of Organic Cold Pressed Peanut Oil in your cooking.
Benifits:-Boosts Immunity, Peanut Oil Could Be Good For The Heart, Helps Lower Cholesterol.
Ingredients:-Organic Peanut Oil.