- Amla or gooseberries have been around since the 14th century and are native to Europe and some parts of Asia.
- Used in Ayurvedic potions and passed along in families as part of home cure remedies.
- Amla does wonders to your immunity, is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Amla lends great depth of flavor with its tartness and is used in a variety of sauces, desserts, toppings, and salads.
- In India, gooseberries are widely cultivated in many states but we strictly source ours from Pratapgarh, UP.
- It is the world’s largest and most preferred producer of amla and we get our fresh amla directly from the farmers.
- Graminway’s Amla Ka Achaar packs a punch with its spicy, tangy burst of flavor and goes perfectly well with rice, roti or dosas!
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
There are no reviews yet.