- Bamboo shoots were thought to be native to China but recent findings in Assam show that bamboo was around much before it reached China.
- Bamboo is used in a wide range of applications from furniture to food.
- Bamboo shoots are used widely in dishes across the North East and Nepal as well as in South India where they form the key ingredients in monsoon-special dishes.
- Graminway’s Bamboo Shoot Pickle is made from bamboo shoots sourced all the way from the vegetable’s birthplace – Assam.
- Bamboo shoots are great for controlling cholesterol, promoting weight loss, and boosting your immune system.
- We preserve all its qualities as we boil, seasoned with spices like fenugreek, nigella seeds, fennel, cumin, and others for that perfect hot and sweet experience!
- Have Graminway’s Bamboo Shoot Pickle with dal-rice, chapati or even dosa!
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
There are no reviews yet.