- Murabba is actually a sweet and spice preserve that originated in the kitchens of the Middle East and Central Asia.
- It’s ingredients ranged from black currant to pomegranate.
- Murabba was comfort food during harsh winter months in many places and it reached India through the Mughals.
- Carrots have been the traditional go-to source for carotene, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- They are a firm favorite among weight-watchers and parents who include carrots in children’s diets for healthy eyes.
- Our carrots are farm fresh and have a refreshingly sweet taste making them perfect for murabbas.
- We boil the carrots in syrup flavored with some saffron and cinnamon to treat your tastebuds!
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
There are no reviews yet.