- Have you heard of bhedawi poori? If you’re from Rajasthan you would know that it tastes out of the world!
- Bhedawi poori is a traditional specialty made out of wheat flour, urad dal (black gram) and spices.
- Usually a Sunday breakfast feature, bhedawi poori is now becoming more popular due to its versatility.
- Have it with pickle, aloo sabzi, or plain, and it won’t fail to leave you wanting for more!
- Graminway’s Daal Poori Atta makes it all easy for you.
- We mix unbleached, preservative-free wheat flour with crushed urad dal, red chilli powder, and asafoetida in a traditional recipe borrowed from Seoni Amma’s books.
- Simply mix water, knead into a soft dough, cut out pooris and deep fry. A lip-smacking breakfast or dinner is ready!
- Cooking guidelines
Take Graminway’s Daal Poori Atta in a mixing bowl and add water.
Knead well and fold in a few drops of oil to make a soft dough.
Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
Pour oil in a wok. While it heats up, roll out small pooris.
Deep fry the pooris.
Voila! Crisp, hot pooris are ready! Best served with tangy potato sabji and adra kwali chai!
There are no reviews yet.