- Graminway Ragi Upma is rich in fibre, antioxidants, and protein.
- Relish daily and experience controlled blood sugar levels, improved bone strength, and reduced cholesterol.
- It is made with ragi rava and flavored with mild spices and curry leaves.
- A perfect and healthy alternate for suji upma.
- Easy Method of Preparation
Take one cup of Ragi Upma mix deep pan.
Take spoon full of Ghee and saute Upma Mix.
Add 3 cup of water and bring to boil and simmer for 5-6 mins and serve hot.
All things being cyclical, the millets, which are nutritionally more dense and fibrous than rice or wheat, are finding a resurgence.
Millets that our ancestors ate are making their comeback onto our dining tables in the form of snacks and granola and tradition breakfast and lunch preparation.
It is rich in nutrients, dietary fibres, vitamins, and minerals, including zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, and fats that significantly boost health.
It is best served with fresh Mint chutney.