- Chia seeds (sabja in Hindi) are native to South America and have been around for centuries.
- In fact, history shows that Aztec priests were offered chia seeds as religious offerings.
- Chia seeds are full of fibre, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Although most often used in smoothies and shakes or as a topping on porridges and yogurt, chia seeds are versatile enough to be made into puddings, rice dishes, and baked dishes.
- Graminway’s Roasted Chia Seeds can be added to any food including desserts to boost your nutritional intake as well as the flavour.
- We source chia seeds from local farmers instead of importing them to ensure freshness and quality.
- We roast them to perfection to give them just the right amount of texture and a delicate nutty taste.
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
There are no reviews yet.