- What is Green Peas? : Green Peas are not actually a vegetable but a small, edible legume and as such they belong to the same family as lentils, chickpeas, beans and peanuts. The pea is most commonly the small spherical seed or the seed-pod of the pod fruit Pisum sativum.
- Dried green peas refers to Hara vatana or Matar. When fresh peas are not available or when you want to enjoy a starchier, hardier flavoured legume,Orgaq Organicky dry green peas or hara vatana is the perfect choice as it is available any time of the year.
- Recipes with Green Vatana : You can make famous dishes like Matar Paneer or Aaloo Matar or Hara Bhara Kabab and you can also make snacks by soaking them for 5-6 hours and fry or roast after that and prinkle some salt and other indian masala.
- Benefits : Dried green peas are a good source of cholesterol-lowering fibre, hence beneficial for a healthy heart. They also help in managing diabetes since their high fibre content prevents blood sugar levels from rising rapidly after a meal.
- Dried peas also provide important minerals like potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and zinc. With their high protein content, dried green peas are an excellent source way to nourish the cells of the body, especially for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Storage Instruction : If you need to store for longer then stored it in an airtight container or cover and refrigerate it.
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
Sakeel (verified owner) –
Malvika (verified owner) –
Karishma (verified owner) –
Saumya (verified owner) –