- All the five spices used in the paanch phoron or the 5-spice mix has immense health benefits. When the flavourful five spices are mixed, the goodness of all the spices come together to give your food a healthy twist. Here are the health benefits of each of the five spices used in the mix
- Apart from imparting a unique flavour and taste, the five types of spices used in panch phoran have significant health benefits too.
- The presence of cumin may stimulate the secretion of pancreatic enzyes, important factors in proper digestion and nutrient assimilation.
- Musard is a good source of selenium and magnesium and is also a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids as well as iron, calcium, zinc, manganese, magnesium and much more.
- You can use the paanchforan with any oil, but to get its unique flavour, pairing up with mustard oil is recommended as mustard oil is the preferred oil in most East Indian households.
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
There are no reviews yet.