Aloe Vera is a multifaceted medicinal plant. The plethora of values and qualities that an Aloe Vera plant possesses can remotely be compared to any other plant or herb. Thus it is considered to be the king of medicines. Due to its magnificent values it is believed to be a miraculous plant for treating numerous health problems. In the world of Ayurveda it has earned the title of the silent healer and finds numerous mentions in the Ramayana, the Bible and the Vedas.it is known by many names like Dhratkumari, Gwarpatha, Kwargandal, Kumari or Ghee Gwar in Hindi. After years of research it has been derived that there are 300 types of Aloe Vera out of which 284 types of Aloe Vera have 0 to 15 % medicinal values, 11 types of Aloe Vera are poisonous and out of the rest of the 5 types of Aloe Vera one of which known as Aloe Barbadnesis miller has 100% medicinal values.
The Aloe Vera plant has a history of over 5000 years; people have used it for various medicinal purposes in the past. From Queen of Egypt Cleopatra to Mahatma Gandhi everyone has preached its health benefits. No doctor can overlook the medicinal values that the Aloe Vera plant embodies.
- It keeps the body’s pH balance in check as an acidic body acts as the breeding ground for various diseases.
- It keeps the liver healthy and hydrated as it is rich in phyto nutrients.
- It helps increase water content in the intestines and the stimulation of peristalsis, which helps you pass stool with ease.
- Aloe vera is power packed with nutrients- it contains various Vitamins, Minerals, folic acid, calcium etc which are required for the body for building a healthy foundation
- It helps increase water content in the intestines and the stimulation of peristalsis, which
helps you pass stool with ease.
- • Mix 25mI of Nutriorg Aloevera Kiwi Juice with a full glass of water.
• Drink twice a day preferably morning & evening with an empty stomach.
• To achieve better results consume regularly.