Kadha is an Ayurvedic home remedy that could defend you, make you more sustainable from within and also aids in fighting seasonal ailments. Kaadha is originally an Ayurvedic drink prepared with specific herbs and spices that are boiled in water to draw out their essential benefits. With a variety of whole spices, ingredients and herbs easily found in an Indian household, the concoction is an inexpensive home remedy to strengthen your immunity and fight germs. Kaadha is basically prepared with ingredients that can’t be juiced like dry spices and herbs. The best way to extract their benefits and medicinal qualities is to make a decoction along with other natural immunity boosters like ginger, honey and tulsi.
• Cinnamon and ginger aid digestion, which is a chief organ of the immune system
Kadha is an Ayurvedic home remedy that could defend you, make you more sustainable from within and also aids in fighting seasonal ailments
• Ginger is an effective ingredient for congestion, sore throat, cold and cough
• Ginger is effective for sore throats, colds and coughs due to its high antioxidant properties
• Since cinnamon is rich in iron and calcium and when had along with the ginger, it helps aid digestion that has a direct impact on our immunity
• Add ½ Tablespoon of Kwath Kaadha into 150 ml of water.
• Consume twice a day preferably morning and evening or as directed by the physician.
• Consume regularly for best results