Nutriorg Immunity Detox Package include Aloe Vera Juice is 100% pure, fiber rich, unadulterated and sugar-free made from only aloe vera pulp. The juice possesses vitamins A, C, and E, folic acid, vitamin B12 and minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, selenium, sodium, zinc, and potassium. Certified Organic High Altitude Honey is sustainably collected from the Himalayan wild forests by Apis dorsata laboriosa, the Himalayan honey bee & Apis cerana indica, the Indian honey bee, where flowering trees and plants grow in abundance (never sprayed with chemicals). The Nutriorg Apple Cider Vinegar is made by sourcing organically grown Himalayan apples and vinegar made with naturally fermented ingredients. The apple cider vinegar is the most favored type of vinegar in the natural health community. Organic ingredients are solely used to ensure you get the best out of our products. Amla Juice is considered to contain 20 times more Vitamin C than oranges. It contains minerals such as iron, calcium and phosphorous besides vitamin A and C.
• Amla enhances immunity, helps in detoxification and reduces inflammation along with digestion.
• Aloe vera is good for the digestive system, helps in building immunity, aids detoxification and assists in weight management.
• It is extensively used in ayurvedic medicine to treat ailments like poor eyesight, weight-loss, impotency, urinary tract disorders, asthma,
diarrhea and nausea.
• It works wonders as a Liver Tonic, blood purifier and keeps blood sugar levels in control.
• Apple Cider Vinegar triggers metabolism and strengthens immunity.
How to use:
• Take 15ml-20ml of the Nutriorg Amla & Aloe vera Juice .
• Mix with 200 ml normal or lukewarm water.
• Take a warm glass of water, add one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and High Altitude Honey and drink it every morning.
• You can wash your vegetables and fruits with Apple Cider Vinegar to naturally disinfect them.
• Consume twice a day preferably (Morning and Evening).
• For better results use the Immunity Detox Package regularly.