Sesame seeds usually come in two forms – black and white. The natural white sesame seeds get their whitish-cream avatar after the hulling process which removes its light brown outer covering. They have a little sweet and nutty taste. They are an exceptional source of minerals like calcium, manganese, copper and iron and are used in multiple cuisines.
• It helps prevent diabetes and cancer.
• It aids in lowering blood pressure.
• It helps make bones stronger and also helps in improving the health of the heart
• It can help cure sleep disorders, boost respiratory health, as well as aid in dental care.
• It helps alleviate depression and chronic stress
There are no reviews yet.