fenugreek has benefits for lowering blood sugar levels, boosting testosterone, and increasing milk production in breastfeeding mothers. Fenugreek may also reduce cholesterol levels, lower inflammation, and help with appetite control, but more research is needed in these areas. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of iron and protein two essential nutrients for hair growth They also contain a unique composition of plant compounds, including flavonoids and saponins. These compounds are presumed to induce hair growth due to their anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects.
- Balance Cholesterol level.
- Soothe Muscle pain, upset stomach and digestive problem.
- Free from harmful chemicals and pesticides.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals.
- Reduce fat mass and menstrual cramps.