- The germination process in Brown Rice is known to multiply the levels of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), a neurotransmitter that strengthens the central nervous system.
- Sprouted Brown Rice is known to have high levels of Manganese, an essential mineral for bone health and nutrient metabolism.
- Sprouted Brown Rice is a good source of Folate, Thiamine, Niacin and other B-Complex Vitamins.
- Sprouted Brown Rice is a very good source of Selenium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Zinc.
- Sprouted Brown Rice is laden with nutrients, it helps support the rapid growth cycles in little ones.
Allergens:-Prepared in a facility that handles wheat and nuts.
- Add 100ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well.
- Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Adjust the porridge consistency as desired.
- Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
- Age Recommendation: Minimum age is 6 months. There is no maximum age limit to consume this nutritious porridge. Anyone can have it.
- Cooking Time: under 5min on medium flame.
Storage & Usage Instructions:-
- Once opened, place the pouch in an air-tight container and store it in a cool, dry place or refrigerate.
- Use the contents within two months or by Expiry Date whichever is earlier.