- The germination process in Whole Grains eliminates Anti-Nutrients and increases the nutrition levels & their bio-availability significantly.
- Sprouted Brown Rice is a good source of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), a neurotransmitter that strengthens the central nervous system
- Oats are famous for Beta-Glucan, a soluble fibre that promotes heart health and healthy gut bacteria.
- Sprouted Ragi is rich in Calcium and Iron which promote bone growth and overall development.
Allergens:-Prepared in a facility that handles wheat and nuts.
- Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean.
- Add 70ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- djust the porridge consistency as desired.6. Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
- Note: Brown Rice and Oats porridges generally require more water(100ml).
- Age Recommendation: Minimum age is 6 months.
- There is no maximum age limit to consume these nutritious porridges. Anyone can have them.
- Cooking Time: under 5min on medium flame.
Storage & Usage Instructions:-
- Once opened, place the pouch in an air-tight container and store it in a cool, dry place or refrigerate.
- Use the contents within two months or by Expiry Date whichever is earlier