- The germination process in Whole Grains eliminates Anti-Nutrients and increases the nutrition levels & their bio-availability significantly.
- Oats are famous for Beta-Glucan, a soluble fibre that promotes heart health and healthy gut bacteria.
- Sprouted Ragi is rich in Calcium and Iron which promote bone growth and overall development.
- Sprouted Wheat is an excellent source of the Super-Food “Wheat-Germ”, a concentrated super-dose of nutrition with loads of essential nutrients.
- Sprouted Sathu Maavu is a Powerhouse of bio-available micro and macro nutrients.
Allergens:-Wheat products contain wheat and all the products are prepared in a facility that handles wheat and nuts.
- Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean.
- Add 100ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Adjust the porridge consistency as desired.
- Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
- Note: Brown Rice and Oats porridges generally require more water(100ml).
- Age Recommendation: Minimum age is 8 months.
- There is no maximum age limit to consume these nutritious porridges. Anyone can have them Life.
- Cooking Time: under 5min on medium flame.
Storage & Usage Instructions:-
- Once opened, place the pouch in an air-tight container and store it in a cool, dry place or refrigerate.
- Use the contents within two months or by the Expiry Date whichever is earlier.