- Singhara (water chestnut) is an important part of Indian fasting rituals due to its energy-boosting properties.
- Rich in iron, calcium, zinc and carbohydrates, water chestnuts grow in freshwater lakes in India.
- It’s cholesterol and gluten-free (it has a glycemic index ranking of 60) nature makes it suitable for all individuals young or old.
- Graminway’s Singhara Dosa mix is made from water chestnuts sourced from cultivators who don’t use pesticides or chemicals.
- They also hand pick the fruits for the best quality.
- We dry them and grind them along with some coriander for a burst of flavour.
- This ready-to-make mix doesn’t require any advance preparation.
- Cooking guidelines
Our easy-to-make package comes pre-mixed with all the ingredients to make the perfect batter.
Take 1 cup of Graminway’s Singhara Dosa mix.
Add buttermilk and make a dosa consistency batter and let it rest for 20 minutes.
Heat up your tawa, add a few drops of oil.
Spread the batter and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add a few more drops of oil, flip the dosa.
Voila! Crispy, hot dosa is ready! Best had with spicy green or red chutney and a hot cuppa!
There are no reviews yet.