- What’s the connection between linen and flax? They have the same origin! Yes, flax or linseed come from the same flowering plant and is used to produce fiber.
- Flax was used to make clothes, linen, rope, and many other household items.
- Today, flax seeds are commonly found in modern kitchens as a superfood with multiple benefits.
- Flax seeds are loaded with nutrients including omega-3 fats, fiber, and protein.
- They are said to help in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar and help in fighting diabetes.
- Graminway’s Roasted Flax Seeds are sourced from farms across India direct from the growers to retain its freshness and quality.
- We roast flax seeds to bump up its naturally pleasant nutty flavor and blend in with a variety of dishes from breakfast cereals to desserts.
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
There are no reviews yet.