- Organic Idli Rice is a major ingredient used for the preparation of idli (rice cakes), a traditional Indian savoury.
- Organic Idli Rice grains are acquired naturally and no chemicals are added while processing them.
- Organic Tattva’s Organic Idli Rice is a great source of protein, calcium and iron.
- Apart from these, a bowl of Organic Idli Rice contains dietary fibres, sodium and all the nutrients that are necessary for your body.
- A 100g serving of Organic Idli Rice contains 0g trans fat and 0mg cholesterol.
- The calorie count per serving of Organic Idli Rice is 352. If living a healthy life is your aim, then switch to Organic Idli Rice by Organic Tattva today!
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an SMS with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.organicorion.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
There are no reviews yet.