- Ragi is rich in Calcium which promote bone growth and overall development.
- Ragi is a great source of Iron, helps brain development.
- Ragi is rich in Dietary-Fibre which keeps the little tummy happy and healthy.
- It is one of the best first foods for little ones, nutrient-rich and is easily digestible.
- Sprouted Brown Rice is a very good source of Selenium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Zinc.
Allergens:-Prepared in a facility that handles wheat and nuts.
- Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean.
- Add 100ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well.
- Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Adjust the porridge consistency as desired.
- Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm
- • Age Recommendation: Minimum age is 7 months.
- There is no maximum age limit to consume this nutritious porridge. Anyone can have it. months.
- Cooking Time: under 5min on medium flame.
Storage & Usage Instructions:-
- Once opened, place the pouch in an air-tight container and store it in a cool, dry place or refrigerate.
- Use the contents within two months or by Expiry Date whichever is earlier