Kodo millet is a type of small-seeded grain that is used in a cereal diet. It is primarily cultivated across the Indian subcontinent for over three millenniums. It can be grown in extreme climatic conditions of droughts and famines. It can also grow on rocky and infertile soil. Kodo millets usually have a hard cellulose husk as its exterior layer which cannot be digested by humans. However, after removing this husk either by machinery or by hand, the processed grain is fit for human consumption. Kodo millet is very rich in proteins, fibres, vitamins and minerals. It also contains antimicrobial polyphenols and antioxidants which help to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It is easy to digest since it is gluten-free. Due to its high nutritional value, Kodo millet can also replace rice as a part of your regular staple diet.
1) Another one from our good old millet stables, the Organic Kodo Millet is a yummy and healthy answer to all the wheat allergic folks out there. Rich in antioxidants and dietary fibers, these grains can enhance the health quotient and taste quotient of most of your daily recipes. Grab a pack, and start new for a happy, healthy and nutrient rich lifestyle.
2) Organic Kodo Millet is rich in fiber, minerals, vitamin B6, iron calcium and fatty acids. High content of dietary fiber and protein make our organic Kodo Millet a healthy choice to go for. It helps in sugar control for its low glycemic index. Its a gift for all the health enthusiasts out there.
3) In earlier days, one bowl of millet daliya used to be entire lunch. Due to heavy dietary fibers, it is a wholesome lunch and is a very good source of energy. Kodo millets can be used for traditional as well as novel foods. Unprocessed or processed grain can be cooked whole or ground to flour. It can be cooked as rice and also a variety of dishes like idli, dosa, pongal, khichdi, snacks, porridge, cookies, noodles etc.
4) Free from Preservatives ,Free from Additives ,Free from Pesticides We at Gudmom directly sources it from a natural farmer, one that prides itself on growing organic made using traditional methods cultivated by tribals. In a market where there are plenty of cheap alternatives and knock-off varieties are available, Gudmom is the most authentic you can get. In addition, the fair prices we pay to our suppliers.
5) Made in India , We at Gudmom pursue excellence at every step. After all, we are committed to our tradition of bringing the most authentic meal to your table. With our passion for flavour, we are committed to provide our consumers and customers with the highest quality products. the strict quality control measures we adopt and the high-quality packaging that we use necessitate a certain premium. Quality after all can never cut corners!