Ambemohar is low-yielding compared to other varieties of rice, primarily because it is susceptible to diseases. The hybrid called Indrayani with Ambe Mohar parentage was released in 1987. It was developed by Rice Research Centre near Lonavala. Today, Indrayani has replaced Ambemohar in almost all paddy fields in the area. It is short grain rice, grown in Maharashtra. Ambemohar rice is popular for its quick-cooking characteristic and its beautiful aroma that is reminiscent of mango blossoms.
1) The rice has a strong aroma reminiscent of mango blossoms. The Ambemohar rice is grown in the region of the state of Maharashtra. Organic Ambemohar rice is famous due to its pleasant flavor and cooking has a unique natural aroma.
2) Ambemohar rice is short-grained aromatic rice and has the most economical and versatile cooking nature, which is why it is the most, preferred rice across the globe. A lot of delicious dishes that includes Khichadi, Pulao and all types of biryani can be prepared with the aromatic ambemohar rice.
3) Easy to digest and nourishing, it is used in Ayurveda for treating imbalances in the body. AmbeMohar rice acts as prebiotic good for Gut health, boost immune response, combat obesity and help to reverse diabetes naturally
4) Free from Preservatives ,Free from Additives ,Free from Pesticides We at Gudmom directly sources it from a natural farmer, one that prides itself on growing organic made using traditional methods cultivated by tribals. In a market where there are plenty of cheap alternatives and knock-off varieties are available, Gudmom is the most authentic you can get. In addition, the fair prices we pay to our suppliers.
5) Made in India , We at Gudmom pursue excellence at every step. After all, we are committed to our tradition of bringing the most authentic meal to your table. With our passion for flavour, we are committed to provide our consumers and customers with the highest quality products. the strict quality control measures we adopt and the high-quality packaging that we use necessitate a certain premium. Quality after all can never cut corners!